Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh the Joy, it overwhelms me like you have no idea.

So yay for blogging, I guess. I'm really just unbelievably bored and figured I'd try one of these things since everyone else on the interwebz has one too. So now the question is, what to blog about? Honestly, I have no clue. Lets start with the basics I guess. I AM FUCKING SICK AND MISERABLE. Okay, now thats out of the way...I'm a student, in college. I learn stuff, I think? At least, thats what I'm supposed to be doing. In fact, I should be reading Little Women right now instead of typing all this random junk, but you know what, my head hurts too damn bad for that right now. Gah, I lost track of what I was talking about. Oh yeah, basics. I also work, a fuckton. At a store that I could care less about, but the people are cool! I live a good distance away from school & work so I spend a lot of time in the car. I am currently watching baseball. I hate baseball.
I am in the process of starting a new chapter of life, I suppose you could say. New school, new job, new glasses (hells yeah!), just turned 21, and recently single for the first time in 3 years. So things could get interesting. I guess now I just say 'Stay tuned in for future exploits' or something like that. Anywho, I'm tired of rambling. Signing off until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment